This interactive course will teach cybersecurity professionals how to use data science techniques to quickly manipulate and analyze network and security data and ultimately uncover valuable insights from this data. The course will cover the entire data science process from data preparation, feature engineering and selection, exploratory data analysis, data visualization, machine learning, model evaluation and optimization and finally, implementing at scale—all with a focus on security related problems.
Once You’ve Completed This Course You Have The Skills To:
Read data in a variety of common formats then write scripts to analyze and visualize that data.
The Fine Print
Course Size Requirements
GTK has a 5 student minimum for courses and no maximum head count. Head count must be locked in at the time of contract.
US Travel / Incidental Cost
- U.S. Travel/Incidental cost is $500 per day.
- Virtual courses do not incur travel/incidental costs.
- No Travel/Incidental costs are charged for local courses (MD/DC/VA corridor).
- Instructors typically teach 50% of the day, and run training simulations for the other 50%.
- GTK typically uses Google Meets for virtual courses, but can use any service with advanced notice.