The ability to work directly with raw data is an extremely useful skill for analysts in any realm. The Python scripting language is a powerful tool for data analysis and manipulation. While the syntax for Python is relatively easy, learning how to apply Python to analysis can be challenging.
Once You’ve Completed This Course You Have The Skills To:
Apply the syntax and thought processes necessary to perform basic analysis using the Python scripting language.
The Fine Print
Course Size Requirements
GTK has a 5 student minimum for courses and no maximum head count. Head count must be locked in at the time of contract.
US Travel / Incidental Cost
- U.S. Travel/Incidental cost is $500 per day.
- Virtual courses do not incur travel/incidental costs.
- No Travel/Incidental costs are charged for local courses (MD/DC/VA corridor).
- Instructors typically teach 50% of the day, and run training simulations for the other 50%.
- GTK typically uses Google Meets for virtual courses, but can use any service with advanced notice.