Data exploration is a key step in any analyst’s workflow. As data volume and variety continue to expand, the challenge of exploring security data is likewise growing exponentially. This course will teach analysts how to take advantage of the latest open source tools to rapidly explore and obtain value from a variety of security data sources.
Once You’ve Completed This Course You Have The Skills To:
Quickly construct visualizations and dashboards directly from security data sets, all with open source tools.
The Fine Print
Course Size Requirements
GTK has a 5 student minimum for courses and no maximum head count. Head count must be locked in at the time of contract.
US Travel / Incidental Cost
- U.S. Travel/Incidental cost is $500 per day.
- Virtual courses do not incur travel/incidental costs.
- No Travel/Incidental costs are charged for local courses (MD/DC/VA corridor).
- Instructors typically teach 50% of the day, and run training simulations for the other 50%.
- GTK typically uses Google Meets for virtual courses, but can use any service with advanced notice.