Structured Query Language or SQL is one of the most useful means of data analysis that is no longer confined to relational databases. Many tools, including Spark, Flink, Drill, Cassandra and even ElasticSearch now support SQL queries. A solid understanding of SQL will expand the number of different data sources that an analyst can access.
Once You’ve Completed This Course You Have The Skills To:
Effectively use a foundation in SQL to expand access to data sources.
The Fine Print
Course Size Requirements
GTK has a 5 student minimum for courses and no maximum head count. Head count must be locked in at the time of contract.
US Travel / Incidental Cost
- U.S. Travel/Incidental cost is $500 per day.
- Virtual courses do not incur travel/incidental costs.
- No Travel/Incidental costs are charged for local courses (MD/DC/VA corridor).
- Instructors typically teach 50% of the day, and run training simulations for the other 50%.
- GTK typically uses Google Meets for virtual courses, but can use any service with advanced notice.