Data Science is rapidly becoming a necessity within the threat hunting realm. Analysts must be able to identify anomalies, reduce false positives and train the machine to rapidly make decisions for them at scale. With the abundance of data and analyst time constraints, alert efficacy is more important than it has ever been.
Once You’ve Completed This Course You Have The Skills To:
Seamlessly apply machine learning and data science to hunt and identify threats within your organization.
The Fine Print
Course Size Requirements
GTK has a 5 student minimum for courses and no maximum head count. Head count must be locked in at the time of contract.
US Travel / Incidental Cost
- U.S. Travel/Incidental cost is $500 per day.
- Virtual courses do not incur travel/incidental costs.
- No Travel/Incidental costs are charged for local courses (MD/DC/VA corridor).
- Instructors typically teach 50% of the day, and run training simulations for the other 50%.
- GTK typically uses Google Meets for virtual courses, but can use any service with advanced notice.